1. In reply to your advertisement in Beijing Youth Daily of December 25， I respectfully offer my services for the situation.
2. Having heard that the situation of salesman in your company is vacant. I wish to offer my services for it.
3. I have been told by Mr. John， Manager of the Business Book Publishing， with whom I believe you are acquainted， that you are expecting to make some additions to your company in September.
4. So I must to say that I have long been hopeful of working for your hospital after graduation， I am sure that I have the privilege of serving in your hospital， I will greatly increase my experience and my education.
5. Dear Sir， after my graduation from college this fall， I am desirous of securing a position that will offer me opportunity in the field.
6. In reference to your advertisement in the newspaper for an accountant， I believe that I have the qualifications to fit your position.
7. On looking over today's Economic Daily Times my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a senior clerk. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position， I should like to apply for it.
8. I have learned from the newspaper that there is a vacancy in your firm， and I wish to apply for the position.
9. I wish to apply for the position of editor advertised in the newspaper.
10. I wish to apply for the position advertised in the newspaper.
11. I have heard that perhaps you might need an executive secretary with considerable experience working with companies such as yours.
12. I would like to apply for the position of secretary which you advertised in the newspaper of June 15.
13. I would like to inquire about the position of business manager that you advertised in the newspaper in September 5.
14. I have learned that you are looking for an engineer has had some general experience in business and I desire to apply for the position.
15. Your organization is more than just a business house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public. It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike.
16. For the past four years， while specializing in international trade at college， I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization. I will graduate in July this year.
17. I am securing a job. Not any job with any company， but a particular job with your company only.
18. In response to your advertisement in today's newspaper，I wish to apply for the position of senior clerk in your esteemed firm.
19. Replying to your advertisement in today's China Times for an administration assistant， I tender my services.
20. Your advertisement for marketing officer in China Trade news of May 19 has interested me， I wish to tender my services.
21. Referring to your advertisement in International Trade News of May 28 for an accountant， I feel I can fill that position.
22. I wish to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in today's newspaper， I hope to offer my services.
23. I am enclosing my qualifications which prompt me to make application now.
24. I will graduate from college in July of this year and I have heard that perhaps you might need an accountant with considerable experience working with companies such as yours. I would like to apply for the position.
Ms P Murphy
Dear Ms Murphy，
Please find enclosed a copy of my Curriculum Vitae in response for a Community Development Worker (ref 1P97) as advertised in the Limerick Post on 6 February 2003. I am currently a final year Cultural Studies student at the University of Limerick and I will be graduating in June 2003.
My interest in Community Work has developed over several years， specifically through my membership of a local community centre， where I have been able to see at first hand the range of activities that a Community Worker is involved in. My final year project is based on local Community Development Initiatives in the inner city of Limerick.
As you can see from my CV， my academic and leisure activities have given me the capacity and confidence to work with people from a variety of social backgrounds. My ability to work under pressure has been illustrated by my handling of the requirement to study and to juggle domestic responsibilities efficiently. I believe that through the research for my dissertation I have shown myself to be capable of organising my time effectively and using my initiative to come up with original ideas.
I am available for interview at any time and should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.