Dear dr. xxxx,
Mr.lxxxwho has just returned to china from your university informed that you are considering the possibility of offering a chinese language course to your students in the next academic year and may have an opening for a teacher of the chinese language. i am very much interested in such a position.
I have been teaching chinese literature and composition at college level since 1980. in the past three years, i have worked in summer programs, teaching the chinese language and culture to students from english-speaking courtries. as a result， i got to know well the common problems of these students and how to adapt teaching to achieve the best results.
With years of intensive english training, i have no difficulty conducting classes in english and feel queit comfortable working with american students.
I will be available after february 1998.please fell free to contact me if you wish more information. thank you very much for your consideration and i look forward to hearing from you.
1. I have been for over five years in teh employ of an exporting company.
2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
3. i have had five years experience with a company as a salesman.
4. For the past three years, I have been in the office of the Brothers Trading Co., where I have been ad still am an accountant.
5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in teh general clerical work of the office.
6. I am 25 years of age, and have had two years experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself.
7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have had two years experience in a companys delivery office.
8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age.
9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I ahve been employed in teh Green Hotel as a cashier.