Seeking a position in Shipping
1. Good command of English/Mandarin and MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook) ;
2. Good written and spoken in English, spoken Cantonese preferred; CET-4
3. Good interpersonal skills
From 2002.09 to 2005.07,××× University, major in International Economics and Trade
From 2006.10 to now ***Co.,Ltd Marketing Dept.Shipping Coordinator
1. To make the space reservation and handle the issuance of shipping orders with carriers/forwarders;
2. Confirm the delivery date with the follow-up Dept., Issued Shipment Advice;
3. Co-ordinate with trucking company on cargoes pick up;
4. Contact with the customs clearing agent,and provide the doc for customs clearance;
5. Contact with the carriers/forwarders,provide the shipping informations,then arrange the payment for shipment fee,and pick up the bill of lading;
6. Proceed shipping documents including FORM A/packing list/inviove,and so on;
7. Submit the doc with the L/C request to the bank.
1. Acquainted with the special request of new customer to shipment and document, get the compliment of the company supervisor and customer;
2. Loading 70 containers per month smoothly.