Home: Phone n
ocedures such as cryotherapy and trigger-point injections.
* Presented in-service training on ethics concerning elderly atrial fibrillation treatment.
5/2004 Buckingham College of Nursing US-PA-Buckingham Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
* GPA: 3.4 (Dean's List)
* Senior Practicum: 150 hours, Psychiatric Unit, Yardley VA Hospital
Worked intensively with patients to promote their interest and participation in reality, identify problems and solutions, and enhance their coping skills. Provided a safe and therapeutic environment for psychiatric patients.
* Course Highlights: Family and Community Nursing, Healthcare Delivery Models, Professional Nursing Synthesis Theory, Nursing Health Assessment, Clinical and Chemical Therapeutics, Biophysical Pathology, Psychosocial Pathology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Statistics, Nursing Research
9/2003 Registered Nurse US-PA-State of Certification
- Registered Nurse (RN) PA, 2003
Communication Majored in English; minored in speech. Skills Reporter for school newspaper; covered political government news beat. Dormitory representative on student council Member of varsity debating team. Leadership Elected as representative to the Junior Skills Class Government council Editor, The Scholastic (college literary magazine) Student leader of orientation program for 1,500 incoming college students. Community Office of the Attorney General, Division Skills of Consumer Protection Office--summer of 1988, assisted in handling consumer complain and mediating solutions. United Way--summer of 1987, served as an intern observing, interviewing and training volunteers. Robbins Library--three school years as weekend assistant. Filed books and magazines, helped catalogue incoming materials, served