Place of birth: Hongkong
Date of birth: September 18th 1984
Address: Apartado Postal 178, 17480 Roses, Girona, Spain
Tel: 0034 972 15 1XXXX
· Pre-highschool education in Hongkong and one year at the Taipei American school.
· 1996-2002: Dutch highschool diploma (cum laude): Culture and humanities. “Alberdingk Thijm College”, Hilversum (The Netherlands).
· 2003-2004: Marketing and touristic information. Escuela de Hostalería y Turismo Sant Narcís, Girona (Spain).
· 2005-2007: Universidad de Girona, Tourism.
· English (fluent)
· Dutch (fluent)
· Spanish (fluent)
· Catalan (fluent)
· French (average/good)
· German (average/good)
· Italian (beginner)
· Good practicle knowledge of: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Frontpage.
· Very good internet skills.
· 2002-2003: recepcionist at the (International) Hotel San Carlos, Roses (Spain)
· Summer 2004: secretary at a French real estate agency (S.C.E) in Roses (Spain)
· 2005: Practical work experience at the tourism information office of the Airport of Girona (Spain)
Other general skills:
· Driver’s license
· Typing diploma
· Highly motivated
· Open minded
· Good communicative skills
I’m a 21 year old student who is just starting her professional career. I love to travel and explore new countries and cultures. I’m a quick learner and therefore I’m looking for an internship that will offer me the opportunity to learn and that hopefully will open doors for me in the future.
I love working with other people and learning from them. I’m a person who loves to move around and be active, constantly expanding and exploring life.
My ultimate goal is to be able to improve the life of others by using my own.